Type of toast is a matter of personal preference. Some people like their toast fairly soft while others love their toast almost burnt. The type of toast we’re after lies somewhere in the middle of these two extremes.
The key to making darn good toast depends on the cooking method and the ingredients. When it comes to cooking toast, you want to ditch the toaster and op for a frying pan instead. And, when it comes to the ingredients, search for high quality bread and butter.
Darn Good Toast Recipe
- Preheat the frying pan on medium heat.
- Add a generous amount of butter. (Don’t be stingy.)
- Swirl the butter around the pan so it completely covered.
- Add the bread and let it sit for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip it over and let it sit for about 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!