Spending time outside is crucial for your health and well-being. Here are 5 ways it may help…
- It may increase your concentration skills.
- It may improve creativity.
- It increases your Vitamin D intake. Vitamin D is good for reducing inflammation, improving immune function, etc.
- It may improve how you age.
- It can make you”tougher.” *Getting out of your comfort zone and going outside when it is very cold or very hot can help you become mentally and physically tougher.
- It decreases your stress and makes you happier.
- You get to explore and spend time in awe of how amazing nature is.